RV Storage & Boat Storage in Athens, TX
Why Use Vehicle Storage? If you have a car, RV or boat but you don’t have a place to put it, month-to-month rental agreements for vehicle storage are convenient. It’s ideal for customers that alternate between periods of extended travel and off-season storage. We have drive-up storage available for any of your vehicles.
Car storage is also an excellent option for a wide variety of car owners. Many owners prefer to store their classic or antique cars until they are ready to take them to an auto show.
Also, if you have an expensive car or limited parking at your home, our covered car storage protects paint and tires from the sun and other environmental factors.
Tips from The Professional Team at Sentry Storage
If you’re storing your vehicle in our facility, you should consider a cover. Before covering your vehicle, our storage experts recommend to:
- Put your car in park (do not set the parking brake).
- Close all windows and doors.
- Clean out all valuables.
- Store insurance, registration, and other paperwork safely in the glove compartment.
- Remove the antenna (optional).
- Remove windshield wipers to prevent sticking.
- Plug the exhaust pipe with a rag to keep out dust and pests.